RoadTech™ B2 Tool Kit for BMW Motorcycles (2019 and newer)
BMW made changes to its 2019 and newer motorcycles requiring a new RoadTech Tool Kit for road-side repairs and adjustments. This kit includes a 34mm axle wrench and a four-stage hex axle adapter with 10mm, 12mm, 19mm, & 22mm sizes in one compact tool. It also includes 6 torx keys, 5 hex keys, 4 metric wrenches, a mini ratchet with 2” extension and 4 sockets. The kit is rounded out with a 6-in-1 screwdriver, locking pliers, adjustable wrench, cable ties, mechanics wire, duct tape, thread locker, and a tire gauge. The tools stay organized in a heavy-duty roll-up pouch and come with a Lifetime Guarantee – no questions asked!
If you own an R1200 or R1250, we strongly recommend purchasing the BMW T-50 Rear Wheel Wrench which is designed specifically for rear wheel removal on shaft driven BMW 1200 and 1250 motorcycles.
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 3.25 in|
- 34mm rear axle wrench and 10x12x19x22mm hex adapter for BMW axles & drain plugs
- Combination wrenches (8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm), and an 8” adjustable wrench
- Mini ratchet with 2” extension and sockets (8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm)
- 6 Torx keys, 5 hex keys, 6-in-1 screwdriver, locking pliers
- Duct tape, thread-lock, cable ties, mechanics wire, and tire pressure gauges