36mm Axle Wrench w/ Extension Handle for Harley-Davidson Pan America, Baggers 2008-on, & Indian FTR
An innovative 36mm axle wrench with a light-weight aluminum extension to boost leverage while keeping it compact for easy storage on the bike. This specialty tool is designed to loosen the rear axle nut on Harley-Davidson Pan America, H-D Baggers 2008-Present, or Indian FTR motorcycles. The extension nests over the wrench for compact storage at 8.25” in length and can be extended to 12” for maximum leverage. The extension handle has finger-friendly radiused edges and a non-slip finish providing you with a solid grip. It’s an essential axle wrench for road-side tire repair or chain adjustments on any bike with 36mm axle nut. The narrow profile allows the rear axle nut to be loosened without removing the exhaust for easy belt adjustment on H-D bagger & touring models, 2008-Present. As with all CruzTOOLS, this has a Lifetime Guarantee – no questions asked!
- Lightweight at only 7 ounces (0.44 Lbs)
- 12 inches of leverage when extended, with compact storage of only 8.25 inches
- High strength steel wrench with chrome polished finish with laser-etched size markings
- Aircraft-grade aluminum extension for lightweight strength with high-grip finish
- Fits H-D touring models and baggers, 2008-Present, allowing axle adjustment & belt tensioning without removing exhaust
- For H-D Pan America, make sure you have a 32mm wrench to hold the other side while tightening. Available HERE.
- Front axle removal on the Pan America or FTR requires the use of our axle adapter AH10121922.